Poem Dedications...one of the most delightfull gifts!

Monday, January 12, 2009

We see a lot of times we lose the people we love most. Only because we're too busy being arrogant or just too busy with ourselves. We fail to be there for the ones we love, in their times of need. Distracted with all the fake emotions the people show us, we forget the ones who really be there when we need. Someone wrote this for me once...maybe you'll connect with it.
(This is the first time I'm sharing something personal with you guys. I hope you enjoy it, you're my readers, and I would like to share this with you guys.)




So Incomplete Without You
By Shreye Mehtani
(Dedicated to Deepa Goyal)
Its about the time
When I started facing the world,
So fake, so insecure, so dark.
For the ones who are lost, like me
Punched, stabbed & kicked away
Don't know what to find. where to stay.
It was then, when I found you, staring,
I dont know what at, me
or the mud people threw on my face.
You wiped away the tears, the mud,
The webs that entangled my mind.
To recollect whatever was left far behind.
When I could upright & fight.
I couldnt see beyond the domain of revenge
And I never realized, your hand was slipping
And now when you are gone. I regret.
And realize, what stands true.
The fact, that I'm so incomplete without YOU.

10 comments:

Arjun Jhawar said...

3 cheers for mehtani ji....

yashdungarwal said...

seriously .. iss dhakkan ne asiaa likha .. kya baat hai

Unknown said...

Deepa, I guess this is the best way to express your feelings for Shreye. This is an ode to love and three cheers for Mr. Shreye Mehtani. Congratulations once again!!

Anonymous said...

bull shit!

if Mr. Mehtaniji would have really meant any line of the 'so-called-love' poem he wrote for Deepa, then he wound not have been jealous of her and NEVER tried to show how superior he is and she is 'just-another-girl' in his playboy life....


ps: please correct the grammatical mistakes made by me in this post...

;-)

Shreye said...

hey u LOSER .... wanna talk talk on the face why be anonymous..... come face to face...fight like a MAN not like a siisy girl!!!

Anonymous said...

only an ASSHOLE like you can leave a girl like deepa..

u rock buddy~

how come u have time for a loser like me?
enjoy with your poor power of imagination and observing a particular situation...

Deepa Goyal said...

if anybody wishes to fight, they may. but not on my blog!

Anonymous said...

this is spartaaaaa!!!!!

Anonymous said...

its about the time,
when I started running from the world,
i'm so fake,insecure, and scared of darkness!!(mummy!!!)
for the idiots like me,
puched,stabbed and slapped away,
(asusual) i dont know what to find, where to stay
( like a dog chasing a car)
you wiped away the tears, the mud( coz my skin is 2 sensitive)
the webs that entangled my mind(yes i am stoned!!)
2 recollect whatervers lift behindn
as i have nothing 2 to do in my life,
when u could upright & fight,
i couldnt see beyond my lousy mind,
and again! i never realized, ur hand slipping( coz i was (stonned!)
and now when you are gone, i regret( what else can i do??)
and realize( at last!!!) what stands true,
the fact??? that i'm palying the blame game with you!

Anonymous said...

and now i have become comfortably numb(sarcasm)