The childhood-connection

Sunday, March 15, 2009


Lately it seems to me that all the happy couples have known each other for a major part of their lives. So it was because they've known each other through the initial struggle of their lives, they connect better than the other couples. All movies seem to be telling me that. Slumdog Millionaire. Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. Forrest Gump. All people who I come across seem to be showing me that.
Is there no hope for the people who haven't known each other forever? For that magical connection? For that "I know exactly what you feel" feeling?
Maybe we can become excellent story tellers and make up for the years lost. Maybe we can be fantastic lovers and make past unimportant. Maybe we can be so filled with future that there is only that moment and the possibilities of the next?
Maybe...

0 comments: