Only upto a certain point

Friday, June 12, 2009

We try to do something. With less luck. We try again. Until one day, we just suddenly successful. That's how it is with developing new skills. We struggle with it for a while, then one fine day, its a part of who we are.


I was struggling to move out of a relationship for a while. Struggling to move out, emotionally. I would end up stuck in it as soon as I heard some sweet words coming my way from that direction. And then I would regret falling for lies, depressed and disheartened. I didn't realize when, but the effect of lies and betrayal withered away by itself. I became neutral. I didn't care anymore. Neither happy, nor sad, at best, relieved, maybe.

And as we overcome obstacles and mistakes, we become the person who could have overcome and not be broken. And then, regret too, fades away, and there is nothing we wish to do or undo about it.

At the end, we are human. We get hurt. We get let down. We get sad. But only to a certain point. After which, we really don't care. And when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

1 comments:

Arjun Jhawar said...

oye chhori...bada kamaal ka likha hai yeh...
I mean it gives me a hell lota connfidence to get out of my usual stupid self....It says I can do it too......:).......