Noise Meditation

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Concentration is difficult. But its a skill that can be developed. Or a state that can be achieved. Meditation and its various forms work pretty well for it. Sometimes noise can be a great way to help concentration. Use the ipod. When I have to really force myself to study when I'm running away too fast away from it, I put on some great music on the ipod loud enough and start studying. Works well. Singing along, I end up getting involved in whatever I was trying to study.

I guess, that is called managing to get work done. Even from myself.

3 comments:

Arjun Jhawar said...

ipod...hmm....shuffle or nano??? :P :D

Anonymous said...

arreeeee bhul gaya kya?
Nano hai, wo to gift bhi karne wali thi tujhe

Anonymous said...

well its not the ipod,its the energy of the music that brings you back into equilibrium which then induces the positivity....